The film starts with Edd, Tom, Matt and Tord in a Van driving down a dark road while the theme tune from Shaun of the Dead plays in the background. Then the van crashes into a Zombie (also known as a Zombeh) which causes the van to flip into the air and crash into a cemetery and the car broken. So Edd decides to go into the nearby town, Bittensborugh. While walking through, Matt decides to ask a Zombeh for directions, which causes him to get his arm bitten off. Tord then says "Oh my god, he bit off his arm." Edd decides to run away and Tom and Tord soon follow. Then Edd, Tom and Tord stopped and rest for a short while but then they all see that a massive crowd of Zombehs were crowded round a petrol station. Then the Zombehs see them and start to slowly walk towards them and Tord says " OH MY GOD THEY'RE GETTING CLOSER!" Edd just decides to run away again and Tom and Tord agree. Tord then exclaims that they need a safe base to hide in which also needs to be camouflaged. They're only decision is a Portaloo. To make it camouflage, they write NO BRAINS HEER and an OUT OF ORDER sign on the front. Edd then says they need weapons, so Tom looks out the hatch on the top of the Portaloo and looks out for some places where they could find weapons. Out of a Weapons shop, a Knives and Weapons shop and the Mall, Tom picks the Mall. Then Tom looks back into the Portaloo and says in a high- pitched, ladies voice, "LETS GO LOOTING!" Then after a long awkward silence, Edd says "Okay." Then it goes to a montage of Tom, Tord, and Edd picking out weapons. Edd gets a chainsaw, Tom gets a shovel, and Tord almost gets a gun, until Edd and Tom change it for a fork and a spoon. Then Tord explains that they need to attack the Zombehs by surprise and then they all jump out, ready for battle. But then they realize that no ones there. With shocked expressions on they're faces, Tom collects the repair kit for the van, and when they turn round, the Zombeh crowd is there, and the leader of the crowd is none other than Matt (Now a Zombeh himself). Edd: Matt?! Matt: Indubitably. Edd: But why? Matt: Getting kind of bored there, lying face down in a gutter...festering. Then Edd, Tom and Tord have the shocked expressions on they're faces again. Matt then orders the other Zombehs (acquaintances) to attack. Edd, Tom and Tord then start to kill all the zombehs, in the process, Tord gets bitten. Edd: NOOOOOOOOOO! (shot of Tord being eaten by a Zombeh, then shot pulls out revealing that there are some Zombehs attacking a Coca cola vending machine) Edd: Not the Coke Machine! Then Edd and Tom run away to the Van and then they drive out of the cemetary. Then a shadowy figure stands up in the Back seat. Tom: Oh...my..God! It's...T-t-t-t-t-t-t-Tord! Then Tord comes into bite Edd and Tom and then the credits roll.
- Tord and Matt are somehow buried in cemetery when in the last zombeh attack at the end Tord was already a zombeh and ready to pounce on Edd and Tom. Perhaps they killed him in a unseen adventure? But how Matt got there is unclear.
- The trilogy was inspired by the Evil dead trilogy, and Ash from the evil dead trilogy makes an appearance in Zombeh Attack 2, where he picks the wrong book and his head explodes
- The trilogy is also inspired by Shaun of the Dead, the shaun of the dead theme tune is used, as well as the Gonk music
- When zombeh Matt talks to "pvt brains" he tells her to get a hair cut and turns around then looks back saying"and some highlights" after that when Matt gets his new arm on and says"groovy" pvt brains is in the background with different hair and pink highlights
- The town the group goes in on Zombeh Attack 1 is called Bittensborough.
- The ladies voice Tom uses in Zombeh Attack 1 is the same one used for Spares, however, the film was shown three years later.
- The scene of when Matt got his arm bitten off is shown again in WTFuture when Future Edd travels back in time, in search for an army of Edds.
- It is possible that Future Edd's refusal to help Matt was what caused him to attack the past Eddsworld group in the first place, thus possibly creating a Predestination Paradox.
- In the first Zombeh Attack, Tord wears a black hoodie, yet after that, he wears his red one...
- The magic words in Zombeh Attack 2 is "Drawde rac, ruoy ni m'I". If you record this on a Nintendo DSi and listen to it backwards, he'll say "I'm in your car Edward", a quote which Tord says earlier in this episode.
- The series may scare kids by kids under the age of 5