Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3 is the third and final installment of the Eddsworld Zombeh Attack trilogy.
Tom recaps the events of the previous two Zombeh Attack eddisodes before the scene cuts to Edd's house, where Edd is sleeping in his bed. Suddenly, Tord (now a skeleton) appears in front of Edd, and warns him that Matt has returned to spread the zombeh curse throughout the town and tells him that he must stop it.
Edd goes to Tom's apartment to inform him of what has happened, and after reciting a humiliating password, he enters Tom's apartment, only to notice Tord's body lying on the floor. Tom then reveals that he accidentally shot and killed Tord with a shotgun when he scared him. Edd tells him to get a weapon and he would explain it later.
Meanwhile, Matt emerges riding a scooter from a gigantic army of zombehs, he then proceeds to eat a survivor that comes to him. Edd and Tom watch the army, and Tom suggests a plan using Molotov cocktails to trick the hoard into an alley, where the two would take them out. However Edd decides against it when he has a vision of Tom drinking the alcohol from the cocktails and getting drunk instead of throwing them.
Matt confronts a zombeh called Private Brains and then stumbles across a skeleton, which he steals an arm from, to replace the one bitten off in Zombeh Attack 1. After many unsuccessful games of rock, paper, scissors, Tom decides they should just attack. They leap out from their hiding place, and the zombeh army, lead by Matt, charges at them and they commence battle. After a long battle, all of the Zombehs have finally been destroyed and Edd finally defeats Matt by hitting him over the head with a chicken, causing him to fall face first into a conveniently placed pot of hot cheese fondue. Matt then dies ironically lying next to the arm he lost in Zombeh Attack.
As the sun rises, Edd and Tom are relieved for it to finally be over, until they realise that they have both been bitten. Releasing that this is the end, a sad expression comes across their face. The camera slowly zooms out on the two friends, when suddenly Matt jumps out and shouts "BOOGITY BOOGITY BRAINS!" (even though he's already been killed), causing Edd to reply "Well, that killed the mood."
- The events of this episode force Tom to move in to Edd's house. While Tom was out, his landlord saw Tord's skeleton and assumed it was Tom, so by the time Tom returned, the landlord had rented the place out to someone else.
- It is unknown how Edd and Tom got bitten, though it was possible it was during an unseen moment in the battle.
- Tord was not actually a villain in this story.
- It is somewhat possible that Edd and Tom may be immune to being turned into a Zombeh as it would appear that they have been bitten for quite some time and they still have not been turned into a zombie, even while the camera is pulling out.
- Tom suggesting to use Molotov Cocktails may be a reference to Left 4 Dead where the survivors can throw them at zombies.
- Tom drinks the Molotov cocktails, possibly due to them containing Smirnoff.
- Jasper Green, one of Paul ter Voorde's characters, can be seen in the horde of zombehs.
- When Edd and Tom are preparing to battle, Tom's pose makes him look taller than he actually is.
- The portal that Tord appears through looks like the icon on the Hellevator in Hello Hellhole.
- When Matt puts on his skeletal arm, he says "Groovy!'. This possibly quotes Ash from the Evil Dead films where he says the same thing when he gets his missing hand replaced by a chainsaw.
- MovieMakers might have had a running gag with Big Ben landing on the cinema. This may have been a joke for the cheese fondue set.
- During the battle scene, Tom shoots the shotgun twice without using the slider, which is impossible in real life.
- Also during the battle scene, Edd suddenly has knives and Tom suddenly has a bat.
- Tom may have been kicked out of his apartment due to Tord's skeleton on the floor, being referenced to in WTFuture.
- This is only the second time we see Edd's room, the other time being Edd Again. After that, WTFuture was the last time Edd's room was seen.
- When Zombeh Matt told Private Brains to get a haircut with highlights, she did.
- At the end of Zombeh Attack 2, Tord went to heaven, but at the beginning, he arose from hell.
- The password Edd said was "I'm a smelly butthead who likes to wear dresses and I eat poo".
- When Matt slices a piece of Tom's hair, his hair is quickly restored. This is not possible in real life as it would take 2 weeks to grow back.
- The skeleton Matt finds might have been Tord with no hoodie or the person he ate before.
- One of the windows at the building where Tom lives is glitching out.
- This eddisode is currently blocked on YouTube due to copyright claims from both WMG and Warner/Chappell Music. You can watch a remastered fan reupload here.
- One of the pictures we see in Edd's room is used as the last picture in the intro to The End (Part 1).
- Main article: Gallery:Zombeh Attack 3