Zombeh Attack is the first installment in Edd's "Zombeh Attack" Trilogy. It was inspired by The Evil Dead and Shaun of the Dead.
The film starts with Edd, Tom, Matt and Tord in a van driving down a dark road while the theme tune from Shaun of the Dead plays in the background. Then the van crashes into a survivor which causes the van to flip into the air and they end in a cemetery and the car gets broken. So Edd decides to go into the nearby town of Bittensborugh. While walking through, Matt decides to ask a Zombie (also known as a Zombeh) for directions, which causes him to get his arm bitten off. Edd decides to ditch Matt, with Tom and Tord soon following. They stop to catch their breath, but then they all see a massive horde of Zombehs crowded round a petrol station. The Zombehs see them and start to slowly walk towards them. Edd just decides to run away again and Tom and Tord agree with him.
Tord then explains that they need a safe base to hide in, which also needs to be camouflaged. They decide to hide in a portapotty. Edd then says they need weapons, so Tom looks out the hatch on the top of the portapotty and looks out for some places where they could find weapons. Out of a weapons shop, a knives and weapons shop and the local Mall, Tom picks the Mall. A montage of weapon shopping is then shown. Edd gets a chainsaw, Tom gets a shovel, and Tord almost gets a gun, until Edd and Tom change it for a fork and a spoon. Then Tord explains that they need to attack the Zombehs by surprise and then they all jump out, ready for battle. But then they realise that no one's there. With shocked expressions on their faces, Tom collects the repair kit for the van, and when they turn round, however, the Zombeh horde is there, and the leader of the horde is none other than Matt who is now a Zombeh himself. Edd is shocked and confused, but Matt explains that he was bored of laying there while festering. Matt then orders the other Zombehs to attack.
Edd, Tom and Tord then start to kill all the zombehs, but in the process, Tord gets bitten. However, Edd seems to care more that the Coke Machine was broken, before Edd and Tom run away to the Van and drive out of the cemetery. Zombeh Tord then stands up in the back seat, and lunges at them.
[Opening scene of Zombeh Attack]
Edd: Oh No! We Hit That Person!
Tord: Big bloody deal, that person busted our car!
Tom: We'll have to get a repair kit from the garage.
Edd: Maybe theres one in that town over there.
[They see the graves is empty.]
Matt: Hmm... wonder why all the graves are empty.
Tom: Who cares.
[Edd and his friends looking at Bittensborugh] [In Bittensborugh - Main Street]
Matt: Hey, Theres someone! I'll ask them for directions.
Tom: Who cares.
Matt: Excuse me but, Do you know where the- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Tord: Oh my god, he bit off his arm!
Edd: RUN AWAY!
Tom: I think... we lost... them... [leader zombies telling his accomplies]
Tord: Oh my god, it getting closer!
[zombies walking trought to the Edd, Tom, and Tord]
Edd: RUN AWAY AGAIN!
Tord: Hmm... we should find a safe base to hide in.
Tom: Yeah, but it will need to be camoflauged. [3 hours later..., in the base, there is a sign of "Out of Order" and "No Brains Here"]
Edd: Perhaps we should go and look for weapons. Tom, why don't you go outside and see where we can get some.
[Tom go outside and see where they can get some]
[Tom go inside and telling them]
Tom: LET'S GO LOOTING!!
[A montage of weapon shopping is then shown. Edd gets a chainsaw, Tom gets a shovel, and Tord almost gets a gun, until Edd and Tom change it for a fork and a spoon.] [They ready to attack]
Tord: OK, we have to attack them by suprise. Tom, take the right, I'll take the right, and you take the middle Edd. Ready? Go!
[They jumping outside and see they gone. then, Tom picking the one of repair kit] Tom: Well at least we found the repair kit! [They see Matt and the zombehs are here]
Zombeh Matt: Indububly. (wtf)
Edd: But why?
Zombeh Matt: Getting kind of bored there, lying in a gutter festering...
[They hearing what did Matt says]
Zombeh Matt: Attack my Zombie Aquaintinces!
[Matt then orders the other Zombehs to attack. Edd, Tom and Tord then start to kill all the zombehs, but in the process, Tord gets bitten. Edd see Zombeh bite Tord]
Edd: Noooooooooo! Not the Coke Machine!
Tom: Ah, Screw this! Let's get out of here!
Zombeh Matt: Come back here, Yah cowards! [One Quick Repair Later...]
Tom: Drive! DRIVE!
[They driving the car and escaped from cemetery. then, Tom see Tord]
Tom: Oh... my... God! It's...T-t-t-t-t-TORD!
[Then, Tord bitting there seat, and Edd and Tom survived]
Removal from YouTube
Zombeh Attack was removed from YouTube in March of 2014 due to copyright infringement. It, as well as a few other episodes have been remastered, and re-released on the Eddsworld Legacy channel as of March 16, 2016. The original version is still available on Newgrounds.
- This is the first episode of Eddsworld to feature all four of the main cast.
- The hat on the globe on the Eddsworld logo is reference to the movie 'Wayne's World" which Edd Gould got the inspiration for the name "Eddsworld".
- One of the graves in the graveyard scene is labelled "RIP OSX". This is a reference to the Mac OS X computer series.
- The scene showing Matt's arm being bitten off up and the gang running away was featured again in WTFuture, along with an additional scene showing Matt on the ground asking Edd's future self for help. Tord returned to do the voice of himself.
- When Tord shouts "Oh my God! They're getting closer!", the captions flash for a split second.
- When planning out the strategy of how to attack the zombehs, Tord says he would take the left, but the captions say the right.
- The zombehs have green mouths, yet the zombeh that attacks Matt has a normal, red mouth. For some reason, this error remained unfixed on WTFuture.
- The petrol station is called 'Smell', a reference to the Shell oil company.
- Just after Tord says "Oh my God! They're getting closer!", Edd's pants are blue. However, when the camera first shows Edd, Tom and Tord hiding in the portapotty, his pants change to a light green.
- There is a prototype version of the intro in Edd's DeviantArt scraps section, the only difference being that the "Eddsworld" logo is coloured blood red instead of green.
- The car the gang is driving is labelled "the EW mobile".
Watch the Video Here