Xmas Story is a 2009 Christmas special. It is a poem written by Edd Gould narrated by Josh Tomar and set to an arrangement of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" by Thomas Ridgewell. The song's story involved Edd, Tom, and Matt's misfortunes during what seems to be their worst Christmas ever. The trio sing a song during the end credits.
- In this eddisode, all of the characters' animations have changed.
- This is the last Eddisode of 2009 and the first since "Climate Change", by over two months.
- This continues Tom's strong hatred of Christmas, dating back to "Zanta Claws II".
- Josh Tomar who is the voice of the narrator is also the voice of Zanta Claws in the Zanta Claus Trilogy.
- This makes every year of Eddsworld have a Christmas special, dating back to 2004, until 2011.
- There is a possibility that gravy was put in the fire extinguisher to ward off Death ever since his attack on Edd in "Christmas Visitor". Coincidentally, both shorts are Christmas specials.
- When Edd gets out of his room, there's a sign next to the door saying "Edd's Room" (with "sucks" written on the side with a red marker).
- When Edd wakes up Tom, there is a Tomee Bear on his bed.
- When the guys are watching TV, the case under it has DVDs that say "Definitely not porn or something" and "Oh no, you shot that guy".
- One of the actors on the TV resembles real-life actor Nicholas Cage and is confirmed by the website as a created loop.
- Before the TV goes to static, there is a man resembling Doctor Who on the TV, but has Tord's haircut.
- During the credits, Edd, Tom and Matt sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" but they sing out of tune.
- The description for this eddisode on Newgrounds is "HOW FUN".
- Tom had an annoyed face for nearly the whole video. His face only changes when Edd is waking him up and in the Christmas dinner scene.
- The video replays again with no audio. The Eddsworld crew takes notice of this, saying "(Then the video plays again with no audio... Weird right?)" in the subtitles.