Xmas Day is a Christmas-themed animation. It is a poem written by Edd Gould narrated by Josh Tomar and set to an arrangement of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" by Thomas Ridgewell. The song's story involved Edd, Tom, and Matt's misfortunes during what seems to be their worst Christmas ever.
- When Edd gets out of his room, there's a sign next to the door saying "Edd's Room" (with "sucks" written on the side with a red marker).
- When Edd wakes up Tom, there is a Tomee Bear on his bed.
- When the guys are watching TV, the case under it has DVDs that say "Definitely not porn or something" and "Oh no, you shot that guy".
- One of the actors on the TV resembles real-life actor Nicholas Cage and is confirmed by the website as a created loop.
- Before the TV goes to static, there is a man resembling Doctor Who on the TV.
- During the credits, Edd, Tom and Matt sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" but they sing out of tune.
- The video replays again with no audio. "(Then the video plays again with no audio... Weird right?)" appears in the subtitles.