|This article is about the fictional character. You may be looking for the real life figure.|
Tom wears a blue hoodie, large spiky hair (which he called "Steve" in "Moving Targets"), no eyes, and a spherical head. Sometimes, he is shown to have dark blue jeans where as at others to have normal grey leg wear. Tom wears checkered shoes on his feet which are the set out the same way as a chess board. Tom is the shortest of Edd, Matt, and Tord despite his hair makes him seem taller.
Tom seems to have a more consistent portrayal throughout his appearances. He is generally portrayed as cynical, pessimistic, and cold. Tom can be smart or stupid depending upon the situation he's in. He does not usually get along with others such as Matt or Tord, and does not enjoy Christmas. Tom is addicted to alcohol, particularly Smirnoff. He also cares deeply for his bass guitar, which he calls Susan.
In "Fun Dead", his "mother" was a bowling ball and his father was a Pineapple, explaining his lack of eyes and spiky hair. In a flashback in "25ft Under the Seat", Tom's "father" was drawn as watermelon due to Edd Gould not being able to draw a pineapple.
–Tom, Space Face Part 1
|“||Holy lonely pony eating macaronis!||”|
–Tom, The Snogre
–Tom's clone, Spares
|“||Ugh. He just kept screaming, crying, begging for help, his things breaking, evil laughter, sobbing, his TV keeps turning on and off, his window opening, and suddenly enigmatic gusts of wind are coming through. (Bites toast) You know, That sort of thing.||”|
–Tom, Hammer & Fail 2 (Rooftop Rumble)
|“||What do we look like, his friends?||”|
–Tom, Hammer and Fail 2 "Rooftop Rumble"
|“||I don't see why not we just open the door and... now I'm going backwards!||”|
–Tom, Hammer & Fail 2(Rooftop Rumble)
|“||Um, pardon me neighbor, what a lovely day, could we pur chance borrow a cup of your finest sugar?||”|
–Tom, Hammer & Fail 2 (Rooftop Rumble)
|“||You know when I told you I didn't hate you, I LIED!"||”|
–Tom, Space Face (Part 2)
–Tom, 25ft Under The Seat
|“||See, this is why you guys should NEVER listen to me."||”|
Tom from the Future
Tom's future self appears in "WTFuture" with Future Matt to the present with an extra time machine to stop Edd's future self from killing his past self. When Tom sees himself, he asks about the high-tech visor in place of his eyes. Tom's future self reveals that when he took a laser to the face, he will develop cancer.
Tamara is Tom's female counterpart from "Mirror Mirror". She is voiced by Chloe Dungate.
List of Deaths
Tom has died a total of ten times.
- Stabbed with a sword wielded by Matt in "Eddsworld Halloween Short"
- Jumped into a giant juicer in "Tom's Tales of Awesome"
- Fell off a cliff in "Tom's Tales of Awesome"
- Killed and replaced by a Matt clone in "Spares"
- One of his clones was thrown away twice for wanting to go kitten shopping.
- Mistaken for a zombeh and shot by a helicopter in "Zombeh Nation"
- Stabbed through the chest with a sword in "Eddsworld Halloween Special 2007"
- Skied off the edge of a cliff and sucked into a jet engine in "Tom's Tales of Brilliance"
- Deliberately impaled himself with several stakes from his unstable stake gun in "Matt Sucks"
- Drowned in "Rock Bottom"
- Fell to his death in a spike pit with Tord and Matt while Edd landed on top of them in "Ruined"
- Crushed by a lamppost along side his and Matt's future selves in "WTFuture"
- Eaten by Matt's radioactive socks in "Date Night"
- Santa Claus
- The Evil Director
- Sergeant Hilarson
- Matt's Grandma
- Commander Bai
|Main||Edd • Matt • Tom • Tord|
|Recurring||Paul • Evil Director • Larry • Hellucard • Diwi • Coco • Zombehs • Kim and Katya • Ringo • Zanta Claws • Santa Claus • Eduardo • Jon • Mark • Commander Bai • Patryck • Bendee • Dr. Decapi • Demons|
|Others||Loud Bob • Tomee Bear • Larry • Complimentary Aliens • Bendee • Pvt. Brains • Lucifer • Clones • Laurel • The King • Grim Reaper • Steve • Joe • Shoe • Hockey Mask Wearing Freak • Hilary • Atlantisians • Snogre • Fred • Psycosis • Bill and Frank • Son Rwanson • Todd|