Tom's Tales of Brilliance is the second installment of a series of tales written and voiced solely by Tom and animated by Edd. Many recurring jokes appear throughout, such as the Canadians.
The scene shows Tom standing outside a fish shop. He decides to go in and meets the fishmonger who yells at him, right before letting him buy his fish. When Tom says there's no fish, the fishmonger grabs him and exclaims that they are invisible before fleeing in an escape pod. Tom's hair then randomly catches on fire.
Tom is skiing dangerously close to a cliff; he falls off, dies and becomes a ghost. The scene changes to show a Canadian in the National Card Stacking Championships in Canada. As he puts the last two cards on top of his card house, the camera then shifts to Tom looking up a woman's skirt and getting a erection.
After laughing for no reason whatsoever, a taco appears, then Tom decides to use a spoon activated time machine because he was bored. He drops a spoon into the machine and gets transported into the future. He soon finds out that in the future, people are upside down; he concludes that the future is stupid. Three seconds later, he is upside down like everyone else. He greets a squirrel which jumps on him and steals his eyebrows.
Tom then rages at different things; he throws a cork into a trombone while yelling at it, closes his door on some Christmas carollers and shouts at two kids to get off his lawn.
A professor congratulates Tom on graduating from the School of Awesome. Tom happily says that now he can fulfill his dream of becoming a superhero. He flies up in the air, only to get sucked into an aeroplane's jet engine. The co-pilot in the plane thinks that they had hit someone, but the pilot tells him to shut up. As he says that something worse could happen, a gang of ninjas invade the cockpit.
Tom has a brand new video camera and is excited to make a movie. He makes a show called the "Really Cool Detective Show". Detective Cool, portrayed by Tom, is relaxing at his desk when a man tells him that there was a bank robbery. He flies over there and asks the person what the diagnosis was. While the person states the obvious, the robber, who surprisingly looks like Bing, runs past them. Detective Cool runs after the robber and catches him.
- Main article: Gallery:Tom's Tales of Brilliance
- Instead of fish being on the table in the Fish Shop, there was a carrot.
- Two of the carollers have the same hairstyle as Tom.
- After the part about the taco, Tom's voice becomes more scruffier. After the part about Tom graduating, it changes back.
- The sign at the Bank says "Really Cool Crime Scene"
- The investigator has a name tag that's upside down. It says "Crime Guy"
- Between the scenes of Tom becoming a superhero and Tom making a detective show, there is a short intermission featuring what appears to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's head speaking gibberish.
- The robber's bag has the word "Swag" on it.
- The robber seems to be based off of Christopher 'Bing' Bingham, but is voiced by Thomas Ridgewell 'Tom'.
- The post credits song is sung by Tom again in Bang, Boom, Splat!.
Watch the Video Here
|Tom's Tales of Series|
|Tom's Tales of Awesome • Tom's Tales of Brilliance • Tom's Tales of Craziness|