|This World of Edd|
What will Edd do when he's the only person on Earth?
March 2, 2007
This World of Edd is a flash animation made by Edd. It was made in 2007 and describes what would happen if Edd was the only person left on Earth.
The camera zooms into Earth and eventually zooms in to Edd's House. Edd is on the couch flipping through channels. He changes the channel to BBC Two (a British television channel, the second in existence) which is broadcasting the news, but is experiencing technical difficulties. Suddenly, a commercial for Coca-Cola with Bacon comes on and Edd decides to get some for himself. Edd happily strolls over to the Local Store to purchase Coca-cola with bacon. He walks down the chilled goods aisle and soon finds out that there is no Coca-Cola with Bacon in stock. He goes over to the cash register to ask the clerk a question but no one is there. Edd looks over to a new stand that has newspapers all over it saying that everyone on Earth has mysteriously vanished. Edd is shocked and looks outside the store to check if it really is true. The streets are deserted and broken cars and windows are all over the place. Edd thinks to himself and decides to make the best of it.
Edd drives a double decker bus down a street, runs around the House of Commons naked, melts a wax statue and shapes it into a statuette of himself, draws all over the paintings in the National Gallery, and replaces the screens at Piccadilly Circus with his own face. Two days later, Edd is at his house which has stains and garbage bags all over it. Edd is seen behind the couch which is turned on its side. He plays with a Tom and Tord puppet and makes Tom steal Tord's wallet. He then proceeds to go insane.
Then the screen goes black.
It is then said via white text that Edd killed himself shortly after, and that the entire city was just hiding for Edd's surprise party.
- Main article: Gallery:This World of Edd
- Amongst the newspapers on the rack delivering bad news, The Mirror's headline is "POSH DUMPS BECKS".
- The intro is similar to Edd's intro
- Some music was from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario Bros.
- The news on the TV says "The News Today, Charlie Brown declared that a bouquet of fishes are not a correct present to give to someone insane".
- When Edd was running through Big Ben/Court, he fell off the ceiling naked, there was a censor on his crotch.
- The plot of this video is similar to Bendee 9: Booms-Day, only it was just a film set and Bendee found out.
- When Edd is playing with dolls of Tom and Tord, Tord has black eyes.
- This episode is actually 17+ on Newgrounds, because of the scene where Edd is running through Big Ben/The Houses of Parliament naked, and nudity is considered 17+ on NewGrounds.
- This is the first time the "Cola with Bacon!" commercial is seen. It later appears in WTFuture and Fun Dead.
Watch the Video
- Watch it on Eddsworld
- Watch it on YouTube
- Watch it on Newgrounds
- Watch it on SheezyArt
- Watch it on deviantART