|Watch online||Watch on YouTube|
|Release date||February 7, 2013|
|Credits||• Paul ter Voorde (animator) |
• Tom Ridgewell (writer)
• Todd Bryanton (musican)
• Tim Hautekiet (Edd)
• Tom Ridgewell (Tom)
• Matt Hargreaves (Matt)
The short begins with Patryk and Paul flying in a plane until they crash into a cloudberg, causing a barrel full of nuclear waste to fall from the sky. Meanwhile, Edd and the others are building snowmen, when suddenly the nuclear waste falls onto Tom's snow monster and brings it to life. Edd's snowman is brought to life when it gets sprayed with toxic waste as well, but it gets crushed by Tom's snow monster before it can break out into song. The snow monster breathes toxic waste onto all of Matt's snowman replicas and brings them to life as well, but they all walk into a fireplace store and melt. Edd and Matt are about to be attacked by the snow monster, but then Tom shows up with a snow tank and blasts the snow monster, destroying it. Edd asks how he was able to make a snow tank so fast and as he does the snow falls off to reveal that Tom used a real tank. Afterwards, a scene is shown with the legacy donators being mutated by the nuclear waste and turning into zombehs, followed by a cliffhanger for the next eddisode.
- Tim Hautekiet as Edd
- Matt Hargreaves as Matt/Snomatts
- Tom Ridgewell as Tom/The Snogre
- Paul ter Voorde as Paul (the co-pilot)
- Todd Bryanton as Edd's snowman (uncredited)
- Patryk Dudulewicz as Patryk (the pilot)
- Jenna Marvet as Zombeh #1
- Stephen Massey as Zombeh #2
- Anthony McDowell as Zombeh #3
- This is the first Eddsworld animation released in 2013.
- This also marks the first time in an Eddsworld animation with a cliffhanger for the next Eddisode after the credits.
- This is the first non-two-part Eddsworld animation where Edd's voice is provided by Tim Hautekiet.
- This is the first non-Zombeh episode in which zombehs make an appearance.
- This is the first time Tom has used a "Holy (noun) in a (noun)" line since WTFuture, almost three years prior to The Snogre's release.
- This marks the only eddisode to use a Eddsworld watermark in the bottom right.
- This is also the second non-two-part Eddsworld animation entirely animated by Paul ter Voorde (the first being Date Night).
- This episode marks the third overall appearance of the CDT-01 tank, the first was Moving Targets and the second was MovieMakers.
- On the plane, you can see the words NØR5K1. This means NORSKI, and that means the plane is a reference to Tord's car from 25ft Under the Seat, which also had NØR5K1 on it.
- In the beginning, Pong is being played on one of the computers.
- In the beginning of the episode, you can see on the plane that Paul's name tag is upside down, and there's a red button labeled "BACON" and a note that says "DON'T CRASH".
- When the plane crashes, three people are seen parachuting to the ground even though only Paul and Patryck are shown in the beginning. The third person was shown in a Fun Dead preview, revealing him to be Tord, although shadowed.
- Edd's cat, Ringo appears in the episode near one of the Snow Matts at 0:27. This is Ringo's first appearance since Edd Again in 2004.
- The coat that Tom wear's is Tords old Trench Coat from his old design
- The radioactive barrel says 'FENA-VEBA-27'.
- A purple campervan is seen behind the fence when Edd, Tom and Matt are being chased by the Snogre. This is the same van that transforms into the Boxmas Bot in Zanta Claws III.
- Outside the Captain Log Fireplace store is the billboard outside the Massive Tool Center from Hammer & Fail.
- Also, outside the store are the characters from Bumming Crew. When the camera zooms away from the building, Bumming Crew's motorhome drives away. This is a reference to the Bumming Crew episode: Lickerwamper.
- Also, outside the store on the right, you can see Bob's Diner in WTFuture.
- At 1:24, Zach from Hellbenders is seen in one of the SnowMatts' mirrors in the bottom-right corner.
- Also, when the Snow Matts walk into the fireplace store, a poster of Diwi can be seen inside.
- At 1:27, the Massive Tool Center, and wanted billboard from Hammer & Fail can be seen in the background.
- The Snogre was also released on Charles Dickens's date of birth, 7 February. Charles Dickens was the original author of A Christmas Carol, where the character that Tom is spoofing (Ebenezer Scrooge) is the main character.
- The line, "Scrooge you," was originally intended to be used in Tom's video Christmas Demolition, but replaced it with "Christmas pun", as he was worried that it would be mistaken as "Screw Jews" and didn't want to offend anyone.
- When the SnowMatts talk to each other, soundbytes of Matt's clones are borrowed from Space Face.
- Edd's Snowman appeared to be a cameo in Christmas Eddventure when he wanted to enjoy that nice place but then Tom melted him.
- Main article: Gallery:The Snogre
- The BACON sign disappears for a split second.