The End is the two-part finale of Eddsworld: Legacy. It is currently the most recent eddisode.
- Tim Hautekiet/Edd Gould as Edd (Gould's audio archived from 25ft Under the Seat)
- Thomas Ridgewell as Tom/Sinister Guy
- Matt Hargreaves as Matt
- Jamie Spicer-Lewis as Tord
- Brock Baker as Eduardo
- Eddie Bowley as Jon/Adam Luckawort
- Ben Rudman as Mark
- Danielle Kogan/Jonathan Gran/Zachary Gorsuch as The Pirates
- Rob DenBleyker as Estate Agent
- Dave McElfatrick as Grandmado
- Alexandre L'Abbé as Shop Announcer
- Laurel Dearing as House Defense System Computer
- Ken Ashcorp as Toilet
- Alex Farmer as Dr. Decapi
The gang are driving home from having gone fishing. A fish in Matt's fish tank has been eaten by Sir Swamsalot, but then dies as the smaller fish puffs up. Matt says that Sir Swimsalot exploded, and asks the gang to go fishing. Tom and Edd then state that they just went fishing. The screen flashes back to the gang fishing and Tom shooting a harpoon gun at a whale. In the car, Edd complains about how Tom sold the sofa to buy the harpoon gun, but Tom simply states that he'll harpoon them a new one.
Once home, Tom is seen carrying harpoons to a nearby room (singing 'Harpoons, harpoons, they're better than spoons), but before he can enter, he sees a silhouetted figure tampering with a lock. Tom then drops his harpoons in sudden surprise, Edd is also in sudden shock, and Matt is nonchalantly eating a cookie. The figure reveals himself to be none other than Tord. The return of the 'old friend' annoys Tom, whilst the rest of the gang are happy as can be. Tord states that he's upset that he couldn't have been there for all the adventures he missed out on, so Edd decides that they should redo them, this time with Tord in on board.
Throughout the montage of them doing their adventures, Tord constantly harms Tom. When the gang returns home, Tord asks if he can have his old room back, which now belongs to Tom. Tom loses it, throwing the couch through the wall and storming out. Eduardo sarcastically remarks how happy Tom looked, with Jon not picking up on the sarcasm as Mark lounges on the thrown couch.
Edd wants to go after Tom, but Tord manages to persuade Edd to stay and catch up now that's he back. Matt suggests they all check out his toy collection, and Tord follows up by saying they should watch "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4". The animation ends with Edd saying "Just like old times, right?" and Tord responding with "Just like old times..." before closing the curtains.
Tom is now homeless and attempts to find a new house to rent. He checks out several houses before eventually giving up and deciding to live in a cardboard box.
Meanwhile; Edd, Matt, and Tord are watching the film mentioned in the previous eddisode. Edd ponders over what happened to Tom, but Tord is quick to change the subject.
Tom meets a homeless man who reassures him that he's making the right decision, before inviting him to perform a rat-puppet show. When he looks up, Tom has left.
Tord sneaks away from Edd and Matt and into his/Tom's old room. He flips a lever hidden behind a portrait of himself, revealing a hidden room filled with advanced technology and weaponry. he goes to press a large button in the center of the room, however before he can Edd interrupts him. He attempts to convince Edd the room is merely a laundry room, however Edd runs past and begins pressing buttons, causing objects around the house to come to life and start acting as weapons. Matt arrives, and joins Edd in pressing buttons. He attempts to press the large button, however Tord punches him in the face in order to stop him. Matt is visibly hurt, until Tord offers to take them for ice cream to make him feel better, however Edd remains more wary of Tord.
Tom goes to a real estate developer, and uses all of his money to buy a house, surprising the man in the office with his large sum of money.
The others are out shopping, when Tord leaves, pretending to take a phone call (using a banana as a fake phone). Edd asks Matt if the thinks Tord is acting suspicious, but he's ignored as Matt says he's "On the banana".
Tom is leaving the real estate building, when he spies a wanted poster on the wall. He runs back to the house, with Edd and Matt deciding to follow. When Tom gets to the house, he catches Tord about to press the button and questions him about the hidden room and the wanted poster. Tord reveals that the large red button is merely to dispense his favorite hat, but then turns to press another red button, dropping him into the cockpit of a robot, modeled after himself.
The robot is confronted by Eduardo, before it launches a rocket at Eduardo's home. Edd and Matt return and question Tord on his actions and Tord reveals he was merely using them to get his giant robot back. Tom attempts to throw one of Tord's chairs to defeat him, shouting "Take a seat!" as he throws it. Tord launches a missile in response, destroying the house. Edd and Matt are horrified at by the rubble of the house, before seeing a body resembling Tom's in a crater. Tord begins flying away, but is halted when the robot begins punching itself. He looks down to see Matt at the control panel, pushing buttons, causing the robot to attack itself. Edd joins in, before they are interrupted by Eduardo, grieving over Jon's body. Edd and Matt realize that it was Jon who died, not Tom, before Tord destroys the control panel and flies away. Suddenly, Tom pulls himself out of the wreckage of the house with his harpoon gun, and fires at Tord, damaging the robot and causing it to crash on a nearby cliff.
Several days later, with Edd delivering a box of ashes from their old house to Tom's new apartment. They discuss Matt, who is currently 'redecorating' his own apartment with images and statues of himself. Tom and Edd say their goodbyes to one another, as Edd walks out into the hallway sadly, only to be greeted by Matt.
Edd, Tom and Matt sit down in Edd's apartment to watch Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 5, as Edd asks Tom why his eyes are black. However, before Tom can answer, he eats a mouthful of popcorn, causing him to mumble his response as the camera slowly pans out, and the front door closes on Edd's apartment.
After the credits, the Sinister Guy finishes telling three children the "story of Eddsworld," and asks them what they thought of it. Jon is revealed to have become a ghost since his death at the hands of Tord's robot. Jon tries to tell the children that he is fine, until he realizes that he is a ghost and becomes disappointed.
(Eddsworld intro plays. Cut to blue, where a small fish swims around freely, but suddenly gets eaten by a larger orange fish, who begins to expand and then explodes, revealing that the blue fish was a pufferfish. The screen zooms out, revealing Matt watching him in a goldfish bowl. The fish is scared and swims into the wall of the bowl.)
Matt: Guys! Sir Swimsalot exploded! (smiles) Can we go fishing?
(Zoom out to reveal the gang driving home from having gone fishing)
Tom: We just went fishing.
Edd: Yeah, and we kinda got banned from ever going there again.
(Flashback to the gang fishing. Edd finds a torn up boot while Matt finds the leg of a zombie. Meanwhile, Tom brings up a harpoon gun and shoots into the water. He hears something.)
Tom: Got one!
(A whale resembling Mr. Weebl's Rescue Whale pops up out of the water. Flashback ends.)
Tom: Hey, that gigantic harpoon gun is an important member of this family.
Edd: You sold the sofa to buy it!
Tom: I'll HARPOON us a new one!
(The gang arrive home, with the whale still attached to the harpoon gun. A dog resembling Paul's character Skeff can be seen on the front lawn.)
Edd: I'll harpoon you a new one.
(Transition to Tom walking down a corridor with his arms full of harpoons)
Tom: (singing) Harpoons, harpoons, they're better than spoons! Harpoons-
(As he gets closer to his room, he sees a silhouetted figure tampering with a lock. Tom gets out one of his harpoons and points it at the figure.)
Tom: WHO GOES THERE?!
(The silhouetted figure turns to Tom. Tom drops his harpoon in sudden surprise, Edd is also in sudden shock, and Matt is nonchalantly eating a cookie. We then cut to Rescue Whale, smiling at the camera.)
(Cut to the silhouetted figure, walking towards Tom)
Silhouetted figure: Hello, old friend.
(The figure reveals himself to be none other than Tord.)
(Shot of Edd, Tord and Tom)
(Edd hugs Tord.) Edd: Welcome back!
Tom: Welcome back?!
(Matt walks into the room.)
Tord: I hope you don't mind me letting myself in.
(Matt finishes his cookie.)
Matt: No, not at all! Who are you?
Tord: (gestures his arms in a welcoming position) It's me! Tord?
(Matt is completely confused.)
Edd: He used to live here.
Tom: Yeah! Used to.
Tord: You really don't remember?
(Flashback to an alternate version of the start of 25ft Under the Seat, complete with an animation style almost identical to classic Eddsworld, Tord throws a suitcase into the boot of his car and approaches Edd and Matt.)
Tord: Well.. time for me to go.
Matt: We'll never forget you, Tord! You or your memory eraser gun!
(He produces a red gun and hugs it happily. It resembles the gun used in Zombies Ate My Neighbors.)
Matt: Ah, so many memories..!
Edd: (sighs) I can't believe Tord is leaving...
(A blast of energy is seen coming from off-screen as Matt zaps himself with the memory eraser gun.)
Tord: Yes, Edd.. I have to follow my dream, and make it in the big city.
(Tom runs on screen and swipes the memory eraser gun from Matt.)
Tom: Fine by me!
(He runs off screen, leaving Matt dazed and confused.)
Matt: Who.. am I..?
(Tord approaches his car and waves to the other three.)
Tord: Goodbye, old friends...
Tom: I'm...not your friend.
(Tord closes his car boot, end of flashback, Tord wanders across the room to where the chairs used to be, looking around in confusion and putting his hands in his front hoodie pocket.)
Tord: What happened to the chairs?
Edd: Tom sold them to a pirate.
(A view out the window reveals three pirates riding along the road, somehow riding a sofa.)
Tord: Ha! (repeatedly pokes Tom) Classic stupid Tom! Don't worry.
(Tord produces a little cube like device, throwing it onto an empty space on the floor, causing a red sofa to pop out of it, complete with a drink holder and a lamp. Edd and Matt pump their fists into the air in excitement)
Edd and Matt: YAY, SOFA!
(Tom picks up the cube and holds it up to examine it)
Tom: What is this?
Tord: Oh, just something I invented.
(Tord presses a button on a remote control, causing an arm chair to pop out and squash Tom.)
(Tord throws the remote control away and laughs, walking over to Edd and Matt who are also laughing. Tom manages to crawl halfway out from under the chair, looking quite annoyed.)
Tom: So, when are you leaving again?
Tord: Leaving? I'm moving back in!
(Tom pulls an over the top shocked face as the sound of someone yelling 'DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN' plays and slowly fades out, Tom and Tord looking around in confusion. Tom then pops up next to Edd while Tord watches in the background.)
Tom: What? Edd!
Edd: Tom! Stop being so rude! I told you last week.
(Flashback to a week earlier where Edd, Matt and Tom are eating breakfast at the kitchen table.)
Edd: Oh, Tom, I've been meaning to tell you...
(Edd eats a mouth full of cereal while talking.)
(Edd takes one more bite.)
(End of flashback, Tord and Edd are in the attic. Tord looks up at a large collection of items and souvenirs from the three's previous adventures without Tord.)
Tord: Wow.. it looks like you guys had lots of adventures while I was away.. I wish I could have been there... Edd: Hey, I have an idea!
(Edd stands there silently with a happy expression while Tord looks at him blankly.)
(A musical montage interrupts Tord as the gang are seen in the bathroom as Edd and Tord are wearing fish bowl helmets. Tord offers Tom a helmet and he puts it on, soon being sucked down into the toilet and under the sea, the same place the three went in 25ft Under the Seat after Tord left. Tord points to Tom who is brushing himself off as he spots an angry fish in his helmet, causing him to freak out. In the next scene, they recreate the the Space Cats movie the three made in MovieMakers. Tord gets the idea to throw a cat at Tom, the cat latching onto his face and causing him to scream. The next scene sees the space ship from Space Face flying past the aliens who were launched from the air lock, who are perched on a meteor waiting for a ride. Tord pushes the airlock button, causing Edd, Matt and Tom to fly out into space wearing space suits, Tom looking absolutely bored and tired until the fish from earlier crawls up his air supply and attacks him, Tord watching Tom flail around before walking away, a smile on his face.)
(End of montage, Edd, Matt and Tord walk back into the house laughing to themselves.)
Tord: Ah, just like old times, I missed this..!
(Tom emerges in the door frame, battered and bruised.)
Tom: Yeah.. me too.
Matt: Yeah, it's great having you here, Todd!
Matt: You're WAY more fun than Tim!
Tord: Well, don't worry, Matt.
Tord: I'm here to stay! You don't suppose I could have my old room back, do you, Edd?
Edd: Of course you can!
Tom: But that's my room!
Edd: You.. can.. go back to your old room!
Tom: But you turned my old room into a swimming pool!
(A door is shown labeled 'Pool' with water leaking from it and faint screams being heard.)
Tord: Why don't you.. sleep on the sofa.
(Tord throws a couch cube into Tom's hands, Tom growling as a couch pops out and squashes him.)
Tord: Hehahahahaha! Classic stupid Tom!
(Tord and Matt laugh and hug as Edd looks unsure for a second, but smiles soon after and chuckles.)
Edd: Heh, yeah...classic stupid Tom...
(Tom suddenly jumps up, hurling the couch straight through the wall and then angrily approaches Tord and jabs him in the chest with his finger.)
Tom: You want my room? TAKE it! This place is too CROWDED anyway!
(Tom leaves in fury as Edd, Tord and Matt watch in shock.)
Mark: (off-screen) Oh hey, free sofa!
(Tom is seen storming down the road angrily, as the couch he threw is now stuck in the side of Eduardo's house, Mark happily sitting on it as Eduardo and Jon watch Tom.)
Eduardo: Wow, HE looks happy.
Jon: Really? I don't think he looks happy at all.. in fact, he looks kind of angr- (Eduardo interrupts him and jabs a finger into Jon's forehead.)
Eduardo: I wish you were DEAD.
(Edd watches Tom go through the front window.)
Edd: Maybe I should I go after him.
Tord: Don't worry, Edd, come, we've got plenty of catching up to do!
Matt: Hey! Wanna see my novelty toy collection?
Tord: Sure! Then we can stay up all night and watch Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4!
Edd: Just like old times!
Tord: Hehe, yes.
(Tord steps over to the windows and grabs the curtains.)
Tord: Just like...old times...
(Tord smiles as he briefly changes back to Edd Gould's animation style before closing the curtains and the credits play.)
(Eddsworld intro plays and explodes to big red text in a fiery background saying "THE END" and small red text fades in saying "PART 2" before cutting to black.)
(Funky montage music plays and Tom tries to find a new place to live, going to Diwi's house, Chris Bingbong's evil lab, where he gets chased by 2 dobermans, to Kim and Katya's new house, Grandmado's house, where Tom is again chased by 2 dobermans, a poorly put together house [which crumbles down when Tom knocks on the door], a house in space, where Tom gets chased by two dobermans again, a haunted house, a house in which the room is on fire, and a house in which the room is haunted and is on fire, then a house saying that there is "lots of dogs," but when Tom knocks on the door is attacked by birds.)
(The scene cuts to Edd's house, where the curtains are closed and light is coming through them and sounds of stabbing and screaming can be heard.)
Matt: NOOOO!!! My popcorn...
Edd: Hmm, I wonder when Tom's getting back.
Tord: Shh! This is the best part!
(Cuts to a picture on the TV where there is a zombie pirate on the screen, then his arm with a hook on it, the cuts back to Edd and Tord, where a slicing sound can be heard.)
Edd: I hope he's okay...
Tord: Oh, don't worry! It's only a zombie pirate...
Edd: No, I mean Tom.
Tord: Oh, PFFFFFFFFFFFT! Ah, he'll be fine.
(Tord goes back to eating some popcorn before the scene cuts to Tom.)
Tom: Ah, my dream house! Everything's gonna be fine!
(The scene pans out to reveal that he's homeless and living in a cardboard box. He sits down, still with a smile on his face before bursting into tears. The Sinister Guy from WTFuture then pops out of a trashcan nearby.)
Sinister Guy: Hello Neighbor, what are you doing here then?
(Tom then launches into an extremely long and fast rant about how he hates Tord and how his friends are stupid.)
Tom: Oh! No reason, just that my stupid friends gave my room to our stupid old housemate who is totally stupid with his magic sofas and his stupid red hoodie and nobody even appreciates my awesome harpoon gun so anyway I left and now I'm homeless. My friends are stupid.
Sinister Guy: Friends? Pah! Who needs friends when you've got rat puppets? Come on lads, let's put on a show! Dee dee dee de- Oh, he's gone.
(Tom is then shown to have disappeared, leaving a "For Sale" sign in front of his "house." The camera then cuts back to Edd and the group, who are still watching Zombie Pirates. A version of the first person to offer Tom a room is shown on the TV screen.)
Man: Oh Stacey! I'm glad there are no insane zombie pirates from hell to ruin our romantic dinner on this HAUNTED pirate ship! Haha!
(A covered silver platter is then held by what appears to be a zombie. The lid is lifted, revealing a zombie pirate head.)
Zombie Pirate: Yarr! Brains!
(The zombie pirate head then attacks Stacey,)
Man: Oh NOOOO! This is NOT what I ordered. No tip for you, mister!
(Tord then is shown hiding behind a wall before walking to his room. He looks briefly at a doodled on picture of him that says "Tord Smells." He removes the picture revealing a button behind it. He prepares to press it, before revealing that it is yet another picture. He removes the picture of the button to reveal a lever. A wall in his room then lifts up revealing a lab of sorts. Tord then walks toward a large red button mounted on a pedestal in the middle of the lab.)
Tord: At last, I will be complete again! Muhahaha! Hahaha!
(Tord prepares to push the button and then is interrupted by Edd.)
Edd: Hey Tord!
Tord: Ah! Hello Edd... This is just my old... Uh... Laundry Room!
(Tord then hangs a sock on a panel that says "Totally not a gun rack" before lifting up a laundry basket.)
Edd: Okay... Oh look! Buttons!
(Edd then starts running toward a control panel.)
Tord: No no no! Don't press that!
(Edd then presses a button. The camera then changes to the panel that says "Totally not a gun rack" before it flips around revealing weapons and a label that says "Totally a gun rack." Matt then enters the scene.)
Matt: Did someone say buttons? I love buttons!
(Edd and matt are then seen pressing random buttons.")
(A computer screen drops down beside Tord. The screen flashes through a floor plan of the house.)
Computer: House defense systems active.
Tord: Oh no.
Edd: Hey Matt! I bet I can press more buttons than you can!
Matt: Oh yeah? Well I'll show you!
Tord: No no no no no!
(What appears to be a rifle rack and a nuclear launch computer suddenly pop out of the floor next to Tord, immobilizing him.)
(The camera then cuts to Matt's control panel. He presses some buttons, which causes a section of floor in a bedroom to retract before rising again with the CDT-01 tank. Matt then presses a button labeled "What does this button do?" The button causes the tank to jump. The camera then cuts back to Edd and Matt pressing random buttons. In the kitchen, a ceiling fan flips sideways before sawing the table and fridge in half, revealing Edg in a block of ice. A sink suddenly spouts fire from its drainhole. The toilet then comes running into the kitchen.)
Toilet: SOMEONE PLEASE WIPE MY MEMORIES!
(The camera cuts to Edd pressing more buttons. It then cuts to ouside, revealing a garden gnome that promptly launches into the sky. Tord is then shown facepalming back in the lab. Matt then turns his attention to the large button in the center of the room.)
Matt: Ooh! This is a big button!
(Tord then punches Matt in the face. Edd gasps at the sight unfolding in front of him.)
Matt: My face...
Tord: Wow! What a mess! Ha... Who wants to go out for ice cream?
Tord: That's the spirit! Who's my brave soldier?
(Tord and Matt then start walking out of the lab.)
Tord: Edd, you coming?
(The camera then cuts to Edd staring at the large red button)
(The toilet is then shown running around laughing until it runs into a signpost before being set on fire. The camera then cuts to a large building with the gnome from earlier flying towards the building. The gnome then destroys half of said building. The camera then zooms out through a window showing Tom sitting at a table.)
Tom: One house please!
Realtor: Sure thing! What kind of hou-
(The realtor is then interrupted by Tom who shoves a drawing in his face.)
Realtor: Okay... How much money are you-
(The realtor is interrupted again from Tom placing a large piggy bank on the table. Note that Tom also has a large grin on his face.)
(The realtor then pulls the piggy bank towards him and smashes it, revealing a smaller piggy bank inside. The realtor then stares at Tom, who still has the grin on his face. The realtor then smashes the second piggy bank, revealing a third, even smaller one. The camera then cuts to Tom, still with the grin on his face. The realtor smashes the third piggy bank, causing a fourth piggy bank that is much larger than the first one to appear on the table. The camera cuts to Tom again, still with the grin on his face. The realtor then smashes the fourth piggy bank, revealing a large sum of money. The realtor then stares at Tom, who promptly raises his eyebrows twice. The camera then cuts to the supermarket, with an old lady reaching towards a jar of pickles.)
Supermarket announcer: Please note: Baby food is not made of real babies.
Old lady: (To Edd) Excuse me young man, I can't reach those pickles on the top shelf. Could you please help me?
Edd: Sure thing!
(Edd then places the old lady on the top shelf, where she is holding the pickles.)
Old lady: Oh thank you dearie. (eats pickles)
(Matt and Edd are then seen walking toward Tord, who is standing near the bananas. Tord then picks one up.)
Tord: Bring! Bring! Hello? Oh, okay! Sorry guys, I have to go meet someone.
Matt: That's not a phone. It's a banana.
Tord: Er... It's for you.
Matt: Hello? Mr. President!
Tord: I'll be right back.
Store announcer: An apple a day is £2.50.
Edd: Matt, do you think Tord is acting a little... Suspiciously?
Matt: Excuse me, I'm on the banana.
(The camera cuts to Tom walking down a sidewalk with the Realtor behind him.)
Tom: Ah! My own place. That crazy homeless man was right. I don't need friends. I know when I'm not...wanted?
(Tom is then seen staring at a "Wanted" poster. He then is shown running down the street past the supermarket.)
Edd: Hey, it's Tom...
Edd: I think something's wrong.
(Tom is then seen kicking in the door to Tord's room.)
Tord: Ah! Tom! What are you... Doing here?
(Tord says the above line with a bored expression. Tom then holds up a poster of Tord wearing the exact same expression in a blue outfit.)
Tom: I could ask you the same question. Why are YOU here?
(Tord puts up his hands and slowly moves over to the central button.)
Tord: Okay, you got me. I only came to get something I left behind.
Tom: Left behind what?
(Tord then presses the button, causing a box to drop out of a compartment in the ceiling before dropping Tord's hat from Moving Targets on his head.)
Tord: My hat!
Tord: Why? What did you think I was going to do?
Tom: I... Erm...
Tord: Besides, it goes really well with my giant robot!
Tom: Haha! What?
(Tord then presses the button again, causing a tube to encase him before dropping him through the floor into the head of a large red robot. Tom looks through the hole before heading to a window and sees Tord's robot come through a set of doors in the front yard.)
Tom: HOLY F-
(Tord's robot then opens fire with a heavy machine gun on the house while Tom runs for cover. The camera then cuts to Eduardo's house.)
Eduardo: Hey! What's all the racket?
(Mark and Jon then peer through the door, before Tord's robot fires a rocket at the house.)
Jon: That's not a racket, it's a rocket!
(The three then run off before the house explodes. Tord then moves his robot before Edd shows up with Matt holding a bag of groceries.)
Edd: Tord! What's going on?
Tord: Hey Edd! Sorry, I just couldn't leave this behind. Thanks for holding on to it for me!
Edd: But I thought we were... I thought we were friends!
Tord: HA! No! What would I need friends for when I've got this? I'm unstoppable! Hahahaha!
Tom: HEY! SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS! TAKE A SEAT!
(Tom is then seen throwing one of Tord's couch capsules at the robot.)
Tord: OH SHUT UP!
(One of the arms of the robot then retracts, only to be replaced by a square bazooka, which Tord promptly fires at the house.)
Edd: TORD NO!
(The house then explodes with Tom standing in the front door.)
Matt: NOOOO! MY EVERYTHINGS!
(Edd then spots what appears to be Tom's body on the ground.)
Edd: TOM! NO!
(Tord's robot then rips off its bazooka arm for it to be replaced by a normal arm.)
Tord: Ah! What a sight! Ha ha ha! Well, I got what I came for!
(Tord's robot then extends a jetpack and a pair of wings.)
Tord: Goodbye Edd! World's not going to take over itself!
(Tord's robot then starts punching itself.)
Tord: ARGH! What the-? ARGH! What's wrong with this thing?
(Matt is then seen at a lone control panel pressing buttons.)
Matt: THIS... is for the house.
(The windshield on the cockpit cracks upon the impact of the punch.)
Matt: THIS... is for my friend.
(The robot punches itself again.)
Matt: And THIS... IS FOR MY FACE!
(Matt readies his hands before pressing buttons at random, which causes panels in the cockpit of the robot to open up and extend fists that start hitting Tord.)
Tord: HEY! STOP THAT!
(Matt is seen pressing buttons with skulls for pupils when Edd appears.)
Edd: May I join in?
Tord: No, no, he may not "Join In."
Matt: Be my guest.
(Edd starts pressing buttons faster, causing the fists to hit Tord faster and with greater force.)
Eduardo: Jon? JON? SPEAK TO ME BUDDY! SAY SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!
Jon: S-something. He he he he he he...
(Jon then dies.)
Edd: Wait... If that's Jon, then where's-
(An electric beam then vaporizes the console. The camera cuts back to Tord's robot.)
Tord: HA! SO LONG, OLD FRIENDS!
(Some of the wreckage of the house moves before revealing Tom holding his harpoon gun.)
Tom: I. AM. NOT. YOUR. FRIEND!
Tord: Uh oh.
(Tom then fires the harpoon gun without a rope. The harpoon then hits the back of the robot, disabling its flight ability, destroying its power source, and nearly impaling Tord. The robot then explodes.)
Eduardo: YEAH! GOOD RIDDANCE!
Tom: I told you that harpoon gun would be useful.
(Tord is then heard grunting while two men show up in a red car. Tord manages to dig himself out of the wreckage, at the cost of some of his face and his right arm. Tord then glances over his shoulder at an intact robotic arm behind him. Tord picks the arm up before glancing at Edd and his friends. One of the men bandages the arm while the other one digs in the destroyed cockpit for materials. Tord stares at the neighborhood before leaving.)
Edd: I guess we need a new house...
Tom: Well, actually, I did find a place.
(The screen fades to white with black text reading "Several days later...". The scene then cuts to Tom in his new kitchen playing with a screw while Edd walks in with a box full of ashes.)
Edd: *sighs* Here's the last box of things we got from the house.
Tom: Thanks. Err, put it with the rest.
(Tom points to a pile of ashes and Edd pours the ashes from the box to the pile.)
Edd: Huh, lucky you bought this place when you did.
Tom: Heh, yeah. Shame there isn't any room for me, though. The pictures make it look a lot bigger.
(Tom holds up a picture of the empty apartment with drawings of his friends partying in it, labelled as "Tom's Sick House Warming Part(Eyyy)".)
Edd: Ehh, my new place isn't much bigger. Matt just finished "redecorating" his.
(Scene cuts to Matt in his new apartment, filled with pictures of himself and a fountain. He looks around for a place to put his mirror and eventually finds a spot on the left. He hangs the mirror and looks into it. He smiles at himself.)
Matt: *sighs* Perfect. (winks)
(Scene cuts back to Edd in Tom's new apartment. Edd cracks open a can of cola.)
Edd: Well, I guess it's time for me to go.
Tom: But you just got here.
Edd: I'm gonna miss this old place.
Tom: This is the first time you've ever been here!
(Edd is now in the hallway, but the door is still open.)
Edd: *sighs* Yep. Whole lot of memories.
Tom: See you around, Edd.
Edd: See-ya, Tom.
(Edd leaves and closes the door. He sighs and walks down the hallway with a sad expression while sad music plays.)
Matt: Howdy, neighbor!
Edd: Hey, Matt!
Matt: Wanna watch Insane Zombie Pirates 5?
(Scene cuts to Matt and Edd sitting on the couch in Edd's apartment. Dr. Decapi can be heard proclaiming he will get Bendee once and for all. Tom walks in with popcorn.)
Edd: Hey, Tom?
Edd: I've always wondered-Why are your eyes black?
Matt: Yyyyeah. Why is that?
Tom: Heh. Well it's a funny story, actually. It all started when I was younger, And I-
(Tom begins to mumble while chewing on popcorn.)
Edd: Tom. Tom, you're mumbling. Tom.
(The camera gradually zooms out of the room and into the hallway. Edd's voice becomes inaudible as the camera keeps zooming out. Once the camera reaches the hallway, A door closes witn Edd's name on it.)
(The camera fades to black and the credits play.)
On 15 April 2014, Eddsworld's Twitter released a photo signifying the completion of the script for Part 1.
On 26 September 2015, an unfinished version of the opening sequence for Part 1 was shown during Tom's panel at MCM Scotland Comicon. Tom also stated the first part would air "early next year".
On 4 December 2015, an update video was posted on the Eddsworld YouTube channel, showing some images and giving new info of the two parts of the Eddisode.
On 16 February 2016, Eddsworld's Twitter confirmed the release for Part 1 to be in March 2016.
On 23 February 2016, Eddie Bowley confirmed on his Twitter page that Part 2 was going to be a collab with Brandon Turner (Wazzaldorp), Greg McMahon (Gregzilla), Matt Ley (ThatLaserBearGuy), Jamie Spicer-Lewis (RageNineteen), Tobias Knitt (Knitti), Joshua Palmer (Zeurel), Anthony Price (Kreid), Ben Smallman (Wonchop), Marc Lovallo (SuperSmash3DS), and Billy Crinion (BillyBCreationz) serving as animators; with Jonti Picking (Weebl) providing backgrounds, and Paul ter Voorde creating the animatic and serving as art director.
On 24 February 2016, Eddsworld's Twitter released the official poster for the Eddisodes, confirming the dates to be March 9th and March 16th, 2016.
Between March 2nd and March 9th, 2016, screencaps of Part 1 were posted on Eddsworld's Twitter.
- There are some differences to the animatic and the finished project:
- When Edd said he had an idea the camera didn't zoom in on him.
- During the scene when they recreate the adventure from MovieMakers, Tord has a cigar in his mouth.
- The scene where Matt checks the script was added to the finished project.
- The second chair that Tord throws on Tom had a pillow and speakers attached to it.
- When Tom finds his "dream house" he's showing holding a picture containing a two-story mansion with a rainbow behind it.
- The hair style of the lady in the "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4" was slightly different
- The graffiti on the picture of Tord that hides the lever to his lab is slightly different. And the picture of the button had skull and crossbones instead of just a skull.
- The Picture of the behind the lever, was a capital R instead of the Red Leader logo.
- The guy who sold Tom an apartment didn't have glasses.
- Instead of placing the lady on the shelf with the pickles, Edd just hands her the pickles normally.
- When Tord was talking from inside his robot there were bubbles that show him inside his robot talking.
- There was a window beside and on the door of everyone's apartments.
- Matt also calls Edd from the window beside his door instead of from the door.
- When the gang was watching "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 5" Matt had a drink.
- The song from Part 1's credit and opening music is a remix of "Edd's crappy song" by Todd Bryanton (A.K.A LilDeuceDeuce).
- The lines for the flashback scene recorded by Spicer-Lewis, Hargreaves and Ridgewell were first recorded normally, then bit-crunched to match the 25ft Under the Seat's audio.
- Paul ter Voorde was originally going to animate the scenes involving Tord's mech, but had to cancel due to his work as a part of Studio Yotta.
- In Paul's animatic, when Tord was taking off and later losing control of his mech, there was a bubble with Tord inside.
- When Tom's harpoon gun is revealed, Matt's fishing rod clips through the boat.
- In Part 1, Matt seems to wear his green overcoat in the MovieMakers reference scene. In the next shot, he only wears his purple hoodie. This is a coloring error ,since Matt has the same kind of sleeves (lacking the overcoat's flares) on both shots.
- When Tom is about to shoot Tord's mech with a harpoon, the right sleeve of is hoodie is ripped up to his upper arm, like a short sleeve. But, during the scene when the three watch the mech crashing, that sleeve appears to be undamaged. His left sleeve, however, is still torn off completely.
- Tord's giant robot's arms change appearances in different scenes.
- Tord's giant robot's hand is not colored for one frame before flying away.
- Part 1
- During the intro, there's a series of pictures that recreate moments from Hello Hellhole, Spares, Moving Targets, Zombeh Attack, Zombeh Nation, Tord's Adventure, The Dudette Next Door, Ruined, and Zombeh Attack 3. They were drawn by Marc Lovallo.
- The pictures also appear over blueprints for what appears to be a giant robot.
- A picture of Matt and Tord is seen hanging on the wall behind them. The same photo was in Trick or Threat, and a female version was seen in Mirror Mirror.
- The first shot of the gang in the kitchen mirrors the first shot of Hammer & Fail Parts 1 and 2. Tom and Edd are even in the exact same positions. In this sequence, Edd is eating a bowl of Eddsworld Cereal ("now with real cereal") and Matt is eating a plate of ribs, a reference to Comic 113.
- On the wall of Easter eggs in Matt's room, there are tons of references to previous animations:
- Climate Change - the knick knacks, the TVs, the fan, the power strips
- Zanta Claws III - the Matt ornament, Zanta's guitar
- Xmas Day - the picture of Matt admiring a toaster, the picture of a fan, a bottle of Cheapo Cola
- MovieMakers - the camera, the microphone, the UFO, the "Cast Auditions" sign, an army hat, the "Matt on Matt Action" DVD, Shoe, Don't Mug Me Mug
- WTFuture - a pair of 3D glasses, Matt's pictures, Edg's club, a stone tablet with Matt on it, Future Tom's time travel device, the King Matt portrait
- Space Face - the laser gun, the healer gun, a can of space beer, the aliens from Zorgophos 7 (labeled Jack and Dean, a reference to their voice actors), the zapping stick, Edd's marker
- Fun Dead - the windup monkey, Edd's roller coaster photo, a map of asdfland, the evil mop
- 25ft Under the Seat - Tom's fish helmet, the security photo, a squid tentacle, Matt's keys
- Mirror Mirror - the sword
- Zanta Claws II - half the head of an explosive caroler
- Tomee Bear
- Edd Again - the Matt doll
- PowerEdd - the dartboard
- Date Night - the killer socks and the can of radioactive waste
- Matt Sucks - the Matt bat, a wooden stake
- Hammer & Fail (parts one and two) - a hard hat, the Mellow Pages phone book, the blueprints, the "antique" lamp
- Hide and Seek - the muffin, a box
- Zombeh Nation - The "When you're good, you're me" picture
- Fan Service - Tom's dog
- When Mark sitting on the sofa is seen, a bag of groceries is shown leaning against it, referencing his numerous cameo appearances in Fun Dead.
- Eduardo is drinking from a cup filled with some sort of radioactive substance, referencing PowerEdd.
- After Tom leaves, Matt suggests Tord sees his novelty toy collection from Fun Dead.
- Tord suggests they stay up and watch "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell IV," the direct sequel to the movie he suggests they watch in Hello Hellhole.
- Part 2
- When Tom is circling Diwi's "Spacious" Room, on the right a list can be seen at the top saying Obituaries that state all the animators that have worked on Eddsworld: Legacy, Paul ter Voorde, Anthony Price, Tobi Knitt, Jesse Zhang, Sandra Rivas, Brandon Turner, Greg McMahon, Matt Ley, Jamie Spicer-Lewis, Joshua Palmer, Ben Smallman, Marc Lovallo, Billy Crinion, Pati, and Jonti Picking.
- When Tom started looking for a place to rent, he went to Diwi from MovieMakers, Kim and Katya from The Dudette Next Door, and Bing and Larry from Spares.
- In the house with the ghosts, there's a blanket with a sad ghost face, which is reference to the Eddsworld comic, "Ghost".
- On one of the control tables, in a screen where Edd is pushing buttons, there's a screen that plays level one of Bang, Boom, Splat!, a flash game made by Edd with Psycosis.
- "Tough hero guy/Adam Luckswort" from Spares reappears in The End as an actor in "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4".
- The Santa Gnome from Zanta Claws III reappears.
- The Mushroom and Orange from Hide and Seek pop out when the fridge is destroyed.
- In the estate office, a picture of Sheriff Thompson, Prince Matthew, and Edward Gold from Saloonatics appears on the wall behind Tom.
- On the fridge, the word "Buy More Cola" is spelled in magnets, a reference to Hammer & Fail.
- When the fridge is sliced open, Edg from WTFuture is seen frozen in a block of ice.
- In the Supermarket, Eddsworld Cereal is on sale with a cut-out free admission to Fun Dead.
- In the store, the Eddsworld Cereal from Ruined and part one of Hammer and Fail) appears, with a coupon that says "Fun Dead Free admission," a reference to Fun Dead.
- On the "Not a Gun Rack, print of two pistols and two knifes, along with a green bazooka, are shown. The knifes and bazooka, are a reference to Tord's Adventure, and the pistols are a reference to Spares.
- On the "Totally a Gun Rack," there's an AK47, a grenade, and a baseball bat. The AK47 is a reference to Tord's Adventure, Spares, and Moving Targets, the grenade is a reference to a Spares, and the bat is a reference to Zombeh Nation.
- Tord's dislike for "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" by Lesley Gore is mentioned by Tom. The song that plays during his robot fight borrows rift from the song.
- After Tord blows up Edd's house, he shouts "What a sight!"; this is a reference to his line in Hello Hellhole.
- In Tord's secret lab, there's a blueprint of the monster from PowerEdd.
- Eduardo's line, "Good riddance!", references the last line Tom said to Tord in 25ft Under the Seat.
- The table behind the sofa has a Nintendo Gamecube and a half eaten donut in the box from Mirror Mirror.
- In Matt's new apartment, there's a picture of Matt making the same face he made when he was yelling that he was ready in part two of Hammer & Fail.
- Pictures of Matilda from Mirror Mirror and Prince Matthew from Saloonatics can be found in Matt's new apartment.
- On the right shelf in Edd's new apartment, his Lucky Can from WTFuture, an asdfland picture from Fun Dead, Tom's Bowling ball from the Eddsworld comic "Decoy," and a bottle of Coke from Saloonatics appear.
- On the left shelf, a Mellow Pages book from Hammer & Fail and Matt's keys from 25ft Under the Seat can be seen.
- Zanta Claws' grave from Zanta Claws III appears next to the couch.
- Surrounding the boxes in Edd's apartment is the sword from Mirror Mirror, the zapping stick from Space Face, an illustration of Bendee on a box labled "Edd's Stuff," and the small box from Hide and Seek.
- Laurel can be seen holding hands with Eduardo on a picture Tom drew on to show the house party he'd planned. It is a reference to Comic #195.
- Hanging on Edd's apartment walls is Edd's earflap beanie from The Snogre and his shirt from PowerEdd.
- The children in the post-credits sequence are based on close friends of the animators Lovallo and Crinion.
References to other media
- Part 1
- When the gang goes underwater, the character Temmie (based on background artist Temmie Chang) from Undertale can be seen lying in the background.
- When the "Internet CEO" is watching the video online, "People getting hurt funny" is in the search bar, the video is called "Biral hit on the tube", and it has only twelve views. Also, in the related videos section, famous YouTubers such as I Hate Everything, h3h3productions, GradeAUnderA, and TearofGrace appear. The IHE video is called [DELETED], a reference to the various copyright-related issues the channel has faced.
- The GameCube is under the TV in the living room.
- The line "Just like old times" is one of Grusha's catchphrases from Tom's mobile game, KatataK.
- Part 2
- The box in Diwi's room is labelled "The Orange," a reference to The Orange Box, which was a set of games released by Valve which included Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal.
- One of the dogs that repeatedly chase Tom is Skeff's dog.
- In the house with the ghosts there's a Boo from the Mario video games.
- One of the homeless guy's rat puppets has a chef hat, referencing the movie Ratatouille.
- A poster of a girl surrounded by tentacles is visible in Tord's secret room, referencing his "hentai addiction" in Behind the Scenes.
- When Tord, Matt and Edd leave to get ice cream, there is a poster on the wall of the I Like Trains kid, with less messy hair, and he is saying, "I like the bus." This poster is seen again when Tom is running from bullets from Tord's robot.
- Jamie's character, "Wonder Cat", makes an cameo appearance in the shopping scene, being a mascot for a cat chow brand.
- The jar of pickles eaten by the old lady says "Dills Pickles 1991" on its label. This is a reference to the character Dill Pickles from the show Rugrats.
- The banana display in the grocery store next to Tord says "Go Banana!" which may be a reference to a famous quote made by the character Ralph Wiggum on The Simpsons. The real Edd Gould was a fan of The Simpsons and took a lot of inspiration from the show.
- As Tord runs out of the store, there is a box of onigiri labeled jelly filled donuts. This is a reference to the English dub Pokémon anime where Takeshi/Brock eats some onigiri while exclaiming, "These jelly donuts are great!"
- The smiley face plank from Ed, Edd n Eddy made his cameo at the left while Matt is at the controls to have revenge on Tord.
- The keys for Tom's new home have the text "SW19" on them, which is the postal code for the Wimbledon neighborhood of London.
- A checker patterned Ska tie hangs on the coat rack next to the front door along with a top hat similar to the one seen on the "Everybody Do The Flop" guy from the asdfmovie series.
- A box showing the Adobe Animate logo can be seen around the trash bin.
- The picture Tom drew on to show the house party he'd planned had characters from Crash Zoom, several of the animators and obscure background characters.
- General McCoy, the main antagonist of The Eddsworld Fan Movie, can be seen on an American flag poster in the post credits scene.
- Main article: Gallery:The End