Not to be confused with his cartoon counterpart.
Paul ter Voorde (born August 24, 1989) was a friend of Edd Gould. He has made a numerous amount of cameos within the series. As of 2012, Paul is one of many animators of Eddsworld due to the passing of Edd Gould. His current YouTube account is PaulterVoorde, he has animated Fun Dead, Date Night, Space Face Part 2, The Snogre, and The End Part One. His first account was called Paultoons. After "The End (Part 2)", Paul, along with Thomas and Eddie, have left the series.
Paul had been a friend of Edd for about the same amount of time that he has Tom Ridgewell, and eventually moved to London from the Netherlands to work closer with him. After Edd Gould's death on March 25th, 2012, Paul became the full time and lead animator of Eddsworld, and used to live with Tom, but has moved to the United States since then.
Paul had worked on the show (albeit, in a minor way) prior to Edd's death. Besides the numerous cameos his character has made, Paul also animated the entire Arcade scene in Spares. Paul also drew the "Hillary's Dream Team" action-movie esque art for Moving Targets. He first experienced animating Eddsworld with Art is Serious in 2008, providing Tom's inbetweens, and then in 2010 with the Christmas Special, Zanta Claws 3, where he and Matt provided additional animation for inbetweens. He was also part of Zombeh Attack 3, with a well drawn zombeh, based on Jasper Green, his own character.
As of March 16th 2016, he is no longer involved with Eddsworld. He is now a full-time animator for Studio Yotta, as well as the main animator for his own ambitious series, called Jasper and Ted
- Paul has assisted and animated Eddsworld countless times, even before Edd's death. He was a big contributor to Eddsworld until The End.
- A fan created a quiz about him on May 26th, 2014, that unintentionally got attention from Jordan Comeaux , which led up to Prikle finding out about it, which led up to Paul himself playing it, getting a score of 50 .
- Every appearance of Red Leader's logo occurred in Eddisodes animated (or, in the case of The End Part 2, storyboarded) by Paul.
- The graphics tablet that is shown in Paul's Fun Dead timelapse is a Wacom Cintiq 12WX, the tablet was previously owned by Edd, but Edd's mother gave it to Paul.
- Paul had previously animated in Macromedia Flash 5 but he now uses Macromedia Flash MX 2004, Adobe Flash CS6, and Adobe Flash CS3.
- Edd and Paul met on Newgrounds in 2002.
- Eddsworld Halloween Special 2007 (additional animation)
- Zombeh Attack 3 (additional animation)
- Spares (additional animation)
- Moving Targets (additional animation)
- Art is Serious (additional animation)
- Zanta Claws III (additional animation)
- Space Face (End of Part 1, Part 2)
- Date Night
- The Snogre
- Fun Dead
- The End (Part 1 and animatics and art direction of Part 2)