Matt goes trick-or-treating while dressed as a rabbit, despite being too old and getting twelve restraining orders. He meets a passing vampire, who bites him, and shortly becomes a vampire himself.
Matt flies to his house, crushing a bat in the process. He teleports into the house and sees Edd, whom he approaches to bite. Matt walks into a mirror, as he has no reflection. He corrects himself and is about to bite Edd when he tells him "dinner and a movie first, buddy". Matt reluctantly goes along and has another go for Edd's neck before being thwarted again.
Matt goes to a dimly lit computer room and bites what appears to be Tom sitting in front of the computer. The real Tom steps in and sees Matt biting a pile of garlic, which causes Matt to recoil. A terrified Tom runs to Edd and tells him that Matt's a vampire. Tom then builds an unstable stake machine gun, which ends up killing them both.
Matt walks in on Edd and Tom's corpses, and gets disappointed by the fact that he didn't get to kill them both. He decides to go outside for a walk, unaware of the fact that vampires are vulnerable to sunlight, and explodes.
- In the scene where Matt is in Tom's room, a Tomee Bear can be seen on a bookshelf.
- A framed picture of Edd can be seen when Tom tells Edd that Matt's a vampire.
- This is the fourth episode in which everyone dies; Edd and Tom get impaled by stakes, and Matt explodes after walking into the sunlight.
- When Edd is killed by the stake machine gun, a picture of the Axe-Wielding Maniac from the 2007 Halloween Special can be seen.
- When Tom is killed, a stake is piercing Steve (Tom's hair), which is bleeding. Another stake can be seen embedded in Tom's groin.
- The bat that Matt crushes on his way to Edd's house can still be seen in the ending scene.
- Even though the rest of Matt's body explodes in the sunlight, his eyeballs survive and come bouncing down in classic cartoon style.
- All the deaths in this episode are completely accidental: Edd and Tom are impaled by the Mega Stake Machine Gun (though in Tom's case, it's implied he intentionally impaled himself), and Matt explodes after he walks into direct sunlight.
- The Newgrounds version uses music from Jaws by John Williams, while the DeviantArt and YouTube versions use music composed by Kevin McLeod.
- If the title and description are put together, they read '' Matt Sucks, He really does.''