- "So, whats in the box Tamara?"
- — The first sentence spoken by Ell
Ell wears a green hoodie, like her male counterpart Edd. She has darkbrown hair, tied in a ponytail, at the bottom of head, with green rubber band. Underneath her hoodie, she wears white t-shirt, as well as khaki jeans and green sneakers with white sole.
Ell has the same personality as Edd, but with little difference. Among others, unlike Edd, she doesn't like normal coke, but cherry-coke, as seen in the Mirror Mirror. She is also a bit curious, which is seen, after she was interested what was in Tamara's box. She was also very brave, when she came to fight with Dazeem.
Interestingly, when she saw her male counterpart, he didn't impress on her and she simply said "Thank you" after taking the sword with donuts. However, in Best of Both Worlds, when she saw Edd, she was shocked and also fell in love with him, but this episode isn't canonical to Eddsworld series.
- Her name is not mentioned once in Mirror Mirror, unless one counts the credits.
- Ironically, Ell shares her name with a character from the 2004 Christmas Special that Edd seems to be at odds with.
- Ell is the only character in Eddsworld to physically go through the mirror.
- In all of her appearances in and out of Eddsworld itself, Ell has always been voiced by Vicky Gould, making her the only Eddsworld character ever to be voiced by the same actor in all appearances, excluding one-time characters in the main Eddsworld series.