While Edd is brushing his teeth one morning, he has an idea. He goes downstairs, takes some bacon out of the fridge and puts it in the oven. The smell of the bacon wakes Tord, who wanders to the kitchen to get the bacon, but Edd tells him to get his own. When Tord looks in the fridge, there is no bacon left, enraging him. In a fit of anger, he knocks the last piece of bacon out of Edd's hand before he can eat it, which ends up flying out of the window. Edd suggests there was probably more pieces in the kitchen, then Tord informs him it was the last piece in the house. This causes Edd to go berserk, and he shouts "I'll kill you!". He attempts to punch Tord, but Tord ducks and his fist hits the wall. Tord then chucks the sofa at Edd, which destroys the wall of his house. The two take the fight outside, but suddenly a truck full of bacon drives past, causing the two to run after it.
Tord wakes up in hospital and the nurse tells him he was hit by a massive truck full of bacon. She goes on to ask him if he wants bacon for breakfast, but then informs him that his friend has had the last piece in the hospital. Tord then sees Edd, about to eat the last piece of bacon. The screen goes black, and two punches are heard.
- This is the first episode to involve Edd's addiction to bacon, and also suggests that Tord has an addiction.
- This is the first episode to reveal Edd's kitchen.
- This is the first episode where Joanne voiced a character.
- The truck of bacon has 'Bloody Huge Truck of Bacon' written on it.
- When Tord smells the bacon, his nose is visible.
- This is the third time Edd's room is shown.